Our Online Banking gives you 24 hour, 7 days a week access to your checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit and loan accounts from your home or office computer, your tablet, or your smart phone. Kearney Trust Company Online Banking combines convenience and flexibility while you easily conduct a wide range of personal or business banking transactions.
With Kearney Trust Company Online Banking you can:
- Review your deposit account information.
- Review your loan account information.
- Make transfers between accounts.
- Retrieve statements from up to a year ago.
- Set up alerts/notifications for a variety of options (example: when a check clears or your balance falls below a certain amount)
- Import your account information from personal financial management software such as Quicken, QuickBooks, or Microsoft Money to track all of your finances.
Pay bills the simple way with Online Bill Pay.
Let it do all the work for you. You can establish bills to be paid from your Kearney Trust Company checking account and with just a few clicks of the mouse; you can automatically set up one-time or recurring payments for the dates and the amounts you desire. Pay friends, coworkers, local businesses, or you can search through the payee database and pay any company or debtor in the country.
Benefits of using Bill Pay:
- No more writing checks, licking envelopes, or buying stamps
- Receive and pay your bills in one easy, quick, and secure location
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions using Account to Account Transfer
- Set recurring payments for your month to month bills
- Set scheduled payments to ensure everything is paid on time
- Customize alerts and notifications so you are always in the loop
- Review your Bill Pay history to keep up with past and future bills
eStatements are good for the environment. They literally save tons of paper. Which means fewer trees need to be harvested and less energy needs to be used to make the paper. Choosing eStatements is something easy you can do, that really is Earth-friendly.
You get your statement sooner, because online delivery eliminates delays sometimes found with postal mail delivery.
eStatements eliminate the clutter of paper statements and allow you to store and retrieve past statements right on your hard drive.
Identity Theft experts actually recommend electronic statements. Why? Because most identity theft occurs through the mail or improperly discarded paper documents containing sensitive information. eStatements simply protect your information better than paper statements.
It costs you nothing to switch to eStatements — and to have access to every transaction in your account, including check images, right at your fingertips.
Enroll today, and discover all the advantages of eStatements.
Simply log into Online Banking, and enroll for eStatements under the options tab.
Mobile apps COMING SOON!