Business Checking Accounts
- Non-interest bearing checking account
- Required average daily balance of $750.00 to avoid all maintenance fees and excess debit item fees
All applicable fees will be imposed once during the statement cycle. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The following fee applies to this account:
- $5.00 if the average daily balance is less than $100.00
- $4.00 if the average daily balance is $100.00 to $199.99
- $3.00 if the average daily balance is $200.00 to $299.99
- $2.00 if the average daily balance is $300.00 to $399.99
- $1.00 if the average daily balance is $400.00 to $499.99
Excess Debit Item Fee
- $.10 on all debit items after thirty if the average daily balance of $750.00 is not maintained
Money Market Account
- Interest bearing checking account
- Limitations on withdrawals do apply
This is an interest bearing account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield will depend upon the daily balance in the account as shown on the Rate Chart. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account. We may change the interest rate on the account daily. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example: checks). Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly. If you close the account before interest is credited you will not receive the accrued interest.
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
You may make 6 withdrawals from your account each four week or similar period.
The following fee applies to this account
Excess Activity Fee: $2 will be charged for each debit transaction in excess of six during a statement cycle. This fee will be described on your statement as: Total Charge for Checks and Debits.